Tuesday, August 30, 2011

followers

Hi Giys

Mee agen.

Yah, i jus wanded two tuch base with all yew giess who prolly reed this blog on a dayly bases.

wears the luv, guys??? I fine it reel pathetik that my moms best fren michelle hales is my ownlee follower!!!:-(

dont get mee rong, i like Michelle. Shee's a sweat old gal who lives with sumthing like thurdy or so cats that she rescewed off the streets.

And she's the persun i rely on two dew scrip reedings with me.

She's got sum kickass feedback-- and heer's the rool guies: get yerselfes a grate reeder. Peeple like Michelle will gife yew that feedbak yer to afrade to gife to yerself.

If yew want, yew can emale her at:

meowklub@hotmale.com

Thank me lader.

Butt gettin bak to my rant:

i dont get pade to rite this blog, yew kno. i mean, i shoold cos im givin yew all gowlden nugets frum my own carear sowe far. But this is a selflass act of won grate riter wanting more of us in this wurld to be liek him. Iz that so BAD???

sowe dont jus sit ther and steel the grate advize i giv two yew.

follow me. follow mee like the siners folowed JESUS. peeple hoo no me says i kina lewk like JESUS. i dont haf hair. and i try an shave. Maybee coz i like to ware my sandals. Efen on cold days.

If i had followerz, wee coold make a change-- just like the guy sade wen he waz tring to win the roll of prezident in that moovee.

but HOUR change will be in Holywwod. We can be beter than tom CRUISE and hiz religin. We can be rathfull lik reel religin scene in that osumness ov blood and rampage, THE PASSION direkted by Farther Gibson-- thats a guy hew kud kik yer ass jus by lookin yer way.

Sowe, my fluck, join me. Follow me. And toogether we will lay hour roots in Holywoould. And make moovees we wanna cee, like Batman and ROBIN. Like anything starring Adam Sandler dresssing up like a womin-- cause thats funnee.

No more ritzy so-called "smart" things called "films".

WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE MOOFIES???

Keep riting :-)

1 comment:

  1. I think that your thoughts are incredibly insightful.

    Wise and clear.

    Thank-you for taking the time to post.

    ReplyDelete